Currently on site, this project was secured following a competitive tender process.
The works comprise demolition of two existing twin classroom modular blocks, followed by erection of a two-storey classroom block extension.
The new build will provide:
- 5 new classrooms
- 4 new science classrooms with adjacent prep rooms
- offices and staff room space
- SEN rooms
Further works include:
- Alterations to the existing (former) gym building to create a new dining room / drama space
- Construction of a standalone SEND lodge building
- Alterations to the existing MUGA
- Extension of the existing car park
- Associated external hard and soft landscaping.
Works are being delivered on an occupied site, compliant with government and industry approved guidance for safe operating procedures in these unprecedented times.